Recommend me a prop company

Recommend me a prop company, please! I want this company to offer the mt4 or at least mt5 platform, that its fees are not expensive and that it has 24/7 support (people, not bots). It must be proven separately that he pays! There is no problem if it is from the unlisted companies and it is even preferable, because of the known companies, most do not impress me.

Hey, @idvaivo check out this video on how Propfirmmatch can help you choose your preferred firm and plan. https://youtu.be/rpO0s5LPkbs?si=0jWo9APHpjpT8l8R

4 Likes

The5ers are the best option in my opinion. They’ve been in the game since 2016, no issues with payouts and they Bootcamp program is SUPER affordable.

2 Likes

Check out for @finotive funding
3 years experience in Prop industry
in-house broker
they offer MT5
weekly withdraw
Max fund 600k
refund with first withdraw
news trading allowed

2 Likes

its for forex or futures?

1 Like

Try to checkout FundedNext. Impressive payout, took around 4 hrs only the latest on my own payout.

1 Like

You can check Audacity Capital, they still using MT4 and MT5.

They create a supportive, team-oriented space that helps you grow and succeed. If you want a reliable prop firm with a solid track record, you must be check them.

1 Like

bro try @finotivefunding its best in industry, and they’ll pay every Friday also offer MT5

1 Like

If you are serious trader go to Audacity Capital.

Audacity is a serious company with a great team working to help traders to achieve their dreams.

In my view, Audacity is here to stay.

1 Like