The 5%ers

Excellent, thank you

1 Like

No much feedback from my side. I have a challenge ongoing. So far so good, I appreciate the rules looking for consistency (this gives confidence on how the firm tries to filter its trders) but one negative point though : the swap fees over the weekend are very very high. Not easy to handle for me (as Iā€™m swing trader on indices), but not a show stopper either. More to say in a few months from now (if I succeed with the challenge).

4 Likes

hiā€¦Iā€™m a consistent trader but i am so poorā€¦after long time reviews i decided to get 5ers 5k challenge .can i know is payout 100% sureā€¦ i have 1 stick trading strategy but its so consist(based on ict and smc togetherā€¦)but if it used only 1 strategy can i know 5ers violation occur or something (sorry for my bad english)

3 Likes

The5ers is leading the industry since 2016. We have a 4.9 rating on PFM. You can definitely trust us.

7 Likes

I tried to contact on the4ers support center but didnā€™t received proper reply so asking again here if someone can help me. My question is about high impact news. As general rule that before and after two minutes order placing or entry is not allowed on high impact news release. My question is that if any pending order placed few hours before news release and it triggered on news release time and hit the SL immediately, does it break this rule? such kind of happened one or two times on last week. My account is not flagged or not received any warning mail. I want to make sure if I passed the challenge, will it affect to get funded account?

4 Likes

I currently have an evaluation account but cant seem to find your discord.Any help with that?

2 Likes

Best prop firm so far!

3 Likes

Hey, you can find the link on your account on the dashboard. On the top right.

2 Likes

Hey, SL and TP can get triggered if you opened the trade enough time before. It is not a breach of the rules. Kindly reply with your ticket number, i would like to check the reply you received from our support team.

3 Likes

Yes we have Discord

But it is available only for TRADERS who have purchased an account

3 Likes

Thanks for having us.

I was wondering though, can anyone here explain in detail why and how the5ers daily drawdown works, Itā€™s complexity and technicality in my opinion makes it impossible for a trader to control his/her daily drawdown, trading is already random enough why add all these extra technicalities that donā€™t in anyway improve trading skills and are no where related.
In summary
The5ers daily draw down system doesnā€™t sit well with my gut, it literally gives me instant stomachache

1 Like

Thanks for having us.

I was wondering though, can anyone here explain in detail why and how the5ers daily drawdown works, Itā€™s complexity and technicality in my opinion makes it impossible for a trader to control his/her daily drawdown, trading is already random enough why add all these extra technicalities that donā€™t in anyway improve trading skills and are no where related.
In summary
The5ers daily draw down system doesnā€™t sit well with my gut, it literally gives me instant stomachache

Thank you

1 Like

Most trusted prop firm in my opinion.

3 Likes

Hello,

I successfully passed phase 2 last week, but I am yet to complete my KYC. I was asked to send my documents manually, which I did, but I am yet to get feedback.

My experience before this has been amazing, I must be honest, but not sure the reason for this lagā€¦ I was also scheduled for a Risk Management call, also not sure what that is about.

Can anyone please give some clarity? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi everyone. The 5%ers is love. Maya is here too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Following the activities and counting green forms from a firm can stand as a fulcrum to understanding what the firm has for the community

1 Like

ā€œEnough timeā€ isnā€™t a definite answer! If I place a trade 5 minutes prior to, or 5hrs prior to the restricted time window, both should be valid! So this is rather too open to possible misinterpretation donā€™t you think?

Iā€™ve just got my first payout with 5ers recently, they seem very legit. As part of my first payout there was a 20k bootcamp offer if my payout is shared on social media, did that and emailed them all necessary requirements but still no answer on this from then for nearly 2 weeks now. Any experience with this? Thanks

2 Likes

I passed High Stakes 100k Phase1.
Is HighStakes real money?
I was worried that it might be simulated because of the high leverage.

2 Likes