Apex Tradevate accounts no longer include Trading View, correct? You require additional payment

Apex Tradevate accounts no longer include Trading View, correct? You require additional payment

Because I entered Tradevate and I cannot access TradingView. It requires an additional payment. Is one of you facing the same problem, even though it is one of the conditions at Apex that it includes TradingView? :eyes:

1 Like

Yes ,
You’re right :100:

1 Like

Yes you are correct they no longer

1 Like

I have a Tradeovate account with Topstep and Apex and in the addons section it shows as FREE. Ive not got this issue

That’s weird. It is expected that because of the offers there is no Tradingview on my account

I bought from 80% offer and 90% offer and have live accounts with them. Maybe reach out to support?

I spoke with support,
They told me to contact Tradovate support,
I spoke with Tradovate, they told me to contact Apex, Apex is supposed to pay it.

There is a $9.99/month fee for connecting your Tradovate account to TradingView. This is to be paid by APEX Trader funding and is included in the fees that you pay APEX.
We recommend reaching back out to APEX, as they are the party directly responsible for paying for this fee for you.