Funding Pips

Welcome to the Funding Pips discussion thread.

25 Likes

Currently funded with them no payout issues so far…have gotten 4 payouts + my refund :100:

18 Likes

Hi! I have a master account with FP. So far overall
Experience has been great and they seem to be pretty stable as a company.
However the time it takes to get from one phase
To another is a bit too long. Minimum 24 hrs between phases 1&2 and always around 3 business days to get master account activated and set for trading. I’m fine with that as I’m in no rush.
However the withdrawal/payout process is painfully slow. I requested payout Tuesday 10PM est, it’s Thursday 11am now and no word from them still. On the website FAQ it does say 24 hrs however the email says 3 business days.
The account is locked while getting payout processed so I can’t trade. What’s the point of payout every 5 days if after Payout it takes at least 2 days to get the funds?
Funny how some people request it and get it approved and processed within 1-4 hours and I have to wait for 2+ days. Their payout window is 10am-3pm Dubai time so if you didn’t get payout in that timeframe better luck next day.

Overall a great firm with great spreads and execution etc. but this waiting time is killing my trading plan for the week.

Anyone had similar experience?

7 Likes

Hello there, how is the payouts for funding pips through crypto?

2 Likes

and how is the withdrawals via crypto payment?

1 Like

Hi, the withdrawals through crypto always take less than a day after I request…withdrawing through crypto is definitely faster than rise

1 Like

Yea, their processes are very slow when it comes to moving from phase 1 to 2 then getting a master account…if you are requesting through rise then you can expect it to be much slower but you should get it within 3-5 business days…

I haven’t had any delays with my crypto withdrawals tho always the next day i receive it…but these are less than $500

3 Likes

how long you trade on Funding pips? is there any problem within trading with them?

4 Likes

Since November 2023…only issue is getting the funded account and support is slow…apart from that all good.

1 Like

And if i may ask which crypto wallet do you use and how do you withdraw from it to your bank account?

1 Like

Trust wallet…I use online emoney exchangers to get it to my bank :currency_exchange:

okay, so what you do is you sell your btc to someone the he/she accredits it to your bank account?

2 Likes

Yea…but Funding pips sends crypto in USDT (trc20) not btc

1 Like

ooh, okay i get it know thank you

1 Like

They are the top firm in the prop firm space i have passed my phase 1 and phase 2 and currently on a funded account and waiting for my payout day!

Exact after 24hrs my phase 2 account was created!
And after clearing my phase 2 My account got reviewed within 2 days and i got my master account same day as soon as i did my KYC.

KYC was hassle free it barely took 5-10min… and my master account was created within 20 minute and within 1 day my account onboarding was done!

For me they did all the formalities before time!

Highly recommended
I will definitely share my experience about the payout process.
Thank You!

5 Likes

Congratulations brother.
Funding pips are good

Funding pips sometimes they intentionally stops the servers on news . Stoploss didn’t work for few minutes until you blow the account.

Currently doing a challenge with them so far the trading conditions are good

I made same complain in the discord. I passed on Thursday London open, got rewiew process completed today after opening a ticket, now waiting for the onboarding. If there’s specific time stamp, it’s better, but the process is clearly delayed on purpose. I guess it’s better to manage risk and keep trading until a week where one will just dedicate to payout request. To be honest I have been reading about various firms for days now, ftmo, funded next, aloha capital, 5ers, funding peaks.
One need to be very careful with making sure the best is used

2 Likes

Good to hear, so onboarding process can be this fast, that’s encouraging