Prop Firm That has the Best Scaling Plan

Hey sir, it is not correct.
We restrict less than 0.5% of the traders, and only on the high Stakes. Only those who go full risk or open too many lots.
It is temporary.
At The5ers, we are looking for real traders. Not gamblers.

2 Likes

You know how long is temoporay in prop firm world.
How to risk should be traders decision, if you don’t like his trading style you all should not let him/her pass the account itself, and make it clear from start itself before purchasing account.

Hey,
Firstly, everything is stated on the T&C.
secondly, we know what fits us, and traders can choose if they want to join The5ers, a leading prop firm since 2016, or choose a different firm

you should include it in major rule and list on website in bold letters. You know if you mention these rules your account sale will drop by 80%, that’s why hide it in t&c

It is not hidden, and it’s not a rule.
Less than 0.5% of the traders receive it for a temporary time.
Again, traders choose to join The5ers because we know how to manage risk for more than 8 years.

1 Like

time will tell… best of luck :+1:

It is not hidden, and it’s not a rule.

still restricting user’s trading style. and on top of that I risk my profit not even capital, still they put barrier for me. :clap::clap::clap:

Funding Pips seems best and most affordable

1 Like

It’s been 8 years already :slightly_smiling_face:
I think we proved ourselves.

2 Likes

Best scaling plan is from Audacity CApital every 10% they double your account in the ability challenge

1 Like

can we claim any 5k account on loyalty points?

i saw that too. is audacity legit?

if you go my account, then click redeem, there you will see available firms.

but no crazy scaling though

Oh yes o think is one of the most legit props… they are a real propfirm in the UK… years in the game. But their spreads are quite big.

2 Likes

Yes I agree with you. I’m trading with them right now. To be honest I love their consistency rule which most traders hate with prop firms because I realize it helps me to keep going to trade with them. Even it is slow process you’ll be rewarded after reaching the 10% because your account will be double, unlike other companies which only offer 20% to 30% scaling plan.

1 Like